Mortgage brokers & financial services provider 
0203 0265624 
0116 4362360 
0161 7100817 
0113 4032302 

Protect your investment Protect your income  Protect yourself 

When people think about protection insurance, they typically think about a traditional life policy that can protect for a specified number of years or for a whole lifetime, and pays out a lump sum on the death of the policyholder. But nowadays, there are many other types of policy that can also have a major part to play in protecting and providing for the financial needs of you and your family. We can advise and arrange, on other insurances as well such as: 
Income Protection 
Long Term protection for your income Family Income Protection 
Protect your family in case the worst happened Accident, Sickness and Unemployment 
Short term protection Business Protection 
Shareholder, key person and much more to protect your business and staff. 
Family Income Benefit. 
Logo of large building with tick symbol above

Buildings Insurance 

This type of policy covers the bricks and mortar and permanent fixtures of your home. So, if it’s damaged as a result of events like storms and floods, fire, vandalism or water damage from leaking pipes, your policy will cover the cost of repairs to your property. The amount of buildings insurance you need should represent the cost to rebuild your home, not its full market value which can often be a lot higher. An adviser will be able to help you calculate the right level of cover for a property of your type, size and construction. You will generally need to have buildings insurance in place under the terms of your mortgage loan, and you will be required to include the name of your insurer on the policy schedule. 
Icon showing television, remote control and iron

Contents Insurance 

The amount of cover you’ll need, referred to as the ‘sum assured’ needs to be adequate for your needs so that you don’t risk being under insured. Being under insured would mean that your insurer might restrict the amount they would pay out in the event of a claim. Simply walking around your home with a notebook and pen can help you compile a comprehensive list of what you own.  
Don’t forget to include those things you store away in cupboards, basements and attics too. Valuable items away from home - You can get cover for belongings you have with you when you’re away from home. When taking out a policy, you’ll be asked if you require insurance for various items such as mobile phones, laptops, jewellery and cameras. There is usually a limit on the value of any one item, and you may need to specify the items you want to insure. Cover for additional risks - For further peace of mind, many people opt to pay for additional cover under their policy. You can, for instance, add insurance for legal expenses, home emergencies, drains and plumbing, freezer breakdown, accidental damage to home contents and accidental damage for personal possessions away from home. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings